TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Looking After You When Practicing
By registering with Yoga By Kerry I am in agreement…
1. That I am participating voluntarily in a Class, Course or Workshop offered by Yoga By Kerry. I recognise that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation and I agree full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the classes.
2. I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if I do not want to receive any assists. Due to the current pandemic, no physical adjustments will be given during this time.
3. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Yoga By Kerry for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the programme.
4. I, my heirs of legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident cause by their negligence or other acts.
5. I understand that an area for personal belongs is available during class, however, I agree that Yoga By Kerry is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of my belongings while I attend class.
Terms and Conditions
Memberships must be paid in advance for online classes. Memberships are purchased will begin immediately and are non-refundable, non-extendable, non-transferable and cannot be shared with another person. Unless stated otherwise in writing, memberships are for private use only. Login details are not to be shared with or distributed to any third parties. Offenders may be held liable for loss of income/earnings. We reserve the right to restrict access to, or disable access to an account if the terms are broken.
Memberships will renew automatically. To cancel or suspend your membership prior to renewal contact email@example.com.
Drop in classes are non-refundable, non-extendable and non-transferable.
Children under the age of 16 may not attend regular classes.
Clients are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice, if they have concerns over their physical condition. Yoga by Kerry reserves the right to refuse access to any clients if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by participating in a class. Clients should have read and agreed to the Liability Waiver and its conditions before practicing with Yoga By Kerry. It is important to note that the company’s teachers are not trained medical professionals and are not qualified to define someone’s ability or lack thereof to participate in any class. This falls to the personal responsibility of each client to understand their own physical limitations.
Clients should dress comfortably in a way which allows them to take part in all range of movements.
If you arrive late or if the class has already started, you may not be permitted to enter for your own safety and out of consideration for other clients.
I understand that Yoga By Kerry reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable and/or equipment at any time and without notice.
Any changes to Terms and Conditions will be updated on the website and clients will be informed per email.
Yoga By Kerry is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Personal Data will be held securely through servers of Wix and will only be used within this secure space. Your data will not be passed to any third parties.
If you have any enquiries or complaints email .
For more information on Terms and Conditions please contact Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07725905874